Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the CycleWorld Motorcycle show tomorrow at Cobo Hall?

Just curious how many local R1-Forum members plan on attending, I'll be heading down late morning tomorrow :thumbup

·
Registered
327 Posts
rorlow said:
Anyone going to the CycleWorld Motorcycle show tomorrow at Cobo Hall?

Just curious how many local R1-Forum members plan on attending, I'll be heading down late morning tomorrow :thumbup
I went late afternoon yesterday. It was great in that the crowds were really light. So I could site on them and takes pictures without anyone waiting.

·
21,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Detroit Motorcycle show

mmmpowr said:
I went late afternoon yesterday. It was great in that the crowds were really light. So I could site on them and takes pictures without anyone waiting.
How many factory race bikes are their this year?

Any good stuff in the resellers areas?

·
Registered
447 Posts
I will be there on Sunday around noon. I am on crutches(from Grattan in September) and I will have an R1 hat on.

·
21,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bmiller said:
I will be there on Sunday around noon. I am on crutches(from Grattan in September) and I will have an R1 hat on.
Catcha their, I'll have on a Alpinestars black heros jacket :thumbup

·
Registered
327 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Detroit Motorcycle show

rorlow said:
How many factory race bikes are their this year?

Any good stuff in the resellers areas?
Sorry, I was out all day at K2K.

There were several factory racebikes there. Don't recall how many.

Not anything worthwill in the resellers area. But I talked to the Arata exhaust rep for a short while. It was kinda interesting.

Other than that, I was mainly interested in seeing the R1 for the first time and comparing it to the other liter class bikes. I also needed to make a final color choice. Originally I was going to get blue, but have now changed to silver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts