Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I was playing paintball professionally and we were at a tournament in Atlantic City.

After our games on Saturday, I left my $1700 Angel paintball gun in the mini van and went and had dinner yadda yadda yadda

Well a few of the guys went gambling saw some girls and threw paintball that were in my gun at their car. Well the girls flagged some cops.

The cops pulled them over confiscated my gun, and NOW there not going to give it back, and they fags that caused this are a bunch of broke ass biatches and they won't pay me for the gun, grant you it was free, but it still pisses me off....:mad:

·
2,162 Posts
thats why i wish people were cartoons so i can shoot them, drop a piano on them, or even kick their heads off and get away with it... but no, they are not cartoons.:(

·
Local Hooligan
321 Posts
Oh I want to kill some of my friends at times... But you can't you end up going to "pound me in the ass prison" Fook that. But yeah, I do want to strangle some of my boys that come kick it, especially since they drink all my soda, beer, booze, eat all my food, and leave a mess sometimes. But once and a while, they'll make an attempt at redemption. They'll bring beer over... then drink it all.

·
Da Vulva Swabber
805 Posts
:machinegu :corn

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
battlehatch said:
Oh I want to kill some of my friends at times... But you can't you end up going to "pound me in the ass prison" Fook that. But yeah, I do want to strangle some of my boys that come kick it, especially since they drink all my soda, beer, booze, eat all my food, and leave a mess sometimes. But once and a while, they'll make an attempt at redemption. They'll bring beer over... then drink it all.
Yeah I've got some of those friends too, but they'll take what the don't drink with them. Makes you kinda go, "Get a clue you retard" :dunno

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
That is the reason that I have very few friends. I can actually count my true friends with one hand. Everytime I hear "friends" commenting on someone really close to me... I do feel that way. Even though I voice what needs to be said... they still laugh and continue on. The problem is that it is a hairy situation... because the person that they are all talking about has somewhat of a clue that it is happening yet opts to continue in that circle.

I was told by someone.." keep your friends close... but keep your enemies closer"!!! I live by that now.

Even though I mention and/or standup for that person... it has become a joke within the circle and that is just wrong:no But I guess it is human nature to pray on the weak... as long as they allow it. I too have been guilty of allowing certain things to happen in my life... but I do see the light!!! It will no longer happen to me. I respect myself and my word... which no one will be able to take from me.

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
R1Budha said:
I believe that was George S. Patton

:thumbup

However.. several people have used that phrase and I choose to stick with it!! :yesnod

:lol

·
Know Your Role!!
1,041 Posts
Yeah, I wanna kill some of my friends too. They always invite me out to bars and restaurants cause they know that because I'm a beer rep I'll buy the beer. Of course they'll drink my brands but when I don't buy the rounds they will not even support me. Same thing when they come over to my place, they'll drink my beer but then they will give me sh!t when I have none they say, "What kind of fu<king rep are you? No beer?" Then they'll leave. And of course they want all the beer clothes but will still not even support me!! Hey it's a reward...not a bribe!!

:machinegu :finger :2bitchsla :butt :bash :argue :rant :boom

Oh...and before you all ask...NO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY BEER OR CLOTHING!!!

:p

·
Registered
175 Posts
mkinla said:
Last year I was playing paintball professionally and we were at a tournament in Atlantic City.
What team do you play for? I havent played tournments in year. Use to play for a bushwacker team in socal. then some other am A teams. Most of the guys on my old team who still play, now play for DYNASTY.

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
R1Budha said:
"Friends?" What is this word that you speak of?
HAHAHA That is exactly how I feel. (Few exceptions though). I have to say that the friends that I do have... have been there when I needed them the most, especially when going through life tragedies as I was in. Yet they never left my side. But again, only a handful of them. :yesnod

·
70,000 miles on 4 R1's 01-04
2,385 Posts
mkinla said:

After our games on Saturday, I left my $1700 Angel paintball gun in the mini van and went and had dinner yadda yadda yadda

Well a few of the guys went gambling saw some girls and threw paintball that were in my gun at their car. Well the girls flagged some cops.

The cops pulled them over confiscated my gun, and NOW there not going to give it back, and they fags that caused this are a bunch of broke ass biatches and they won't pay me for the gun, grant you it was free, but it still pisses me off....:mad:
Ill bet you theres a happy cop with a real nice paintball gun now. :boom :boom

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Moto's Girl said:
That is the reason that I have very few friends. I can actually count my true friends with one hand.

I was told by someone.." keep your friends close... but keep your enemies closer"!!! I live by that now.

I respect myself and my word... which no one will be able to take from me.

:iamwithst

I live my life by these same 3 rules no :bs! It amazing how many situations are so much simpler when you follow them!

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: Did you ever want to kill your friends

HATEKILLDESTROY said:
What team do you play for? I havent played tournments in year. Use to play for a bushwacker team in socal. then some other am A teams. Most of the guys on my old team who still play, now play for DYNASTY.
Dude you know me this is KNOP.... Wasssup

·
I eat my R1
1,069 Posts
R1Budha said:
I believe that was George S. Patton
Not to be a ball buster ;) but it was Sun Tzu

1 - 20 of 21 Posts