Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
`Life's Short, F uck Hard`
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a digital camera to take pictures of the new R1 (and other bikes) at the bike show in december, but what damn camera. i only want to spend about 400 dollars. any help is cool

thanks

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
I've got the HP Photosmart 620. It's not the best by far, but it does the job quite well. I paid around 265.00 for it. After you
your pictures just upload them into your pc. Everything included.

·
Dark Horse
3,075 Posts
I've got a Sony DSC-P9 and I'm happy with it. There are cameras in its price range with better resolution, but it is small enough to fit in my pocket, the picure quality is excellent, it records short MPEGS (with sound) and is very easy to use. Here's a link to a good site though:

www.dpreview.com

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
UnToldFoX said:
sony dsp-32
lowest of the sybershot, by sony. but gawd damn i love this thing!

actually I have a DSCp-20 and its lower end than the 32 but still ok for daytime photos!

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
for that much, i'd go with the Sony CD camera's,. I've got one and they are sweet!!
Mine's also a CDRW so i never need to buy new cd's!
lookie at this price!!

·
2BTHE1
345 Posts
The canon A70 consistently gets good reviews. My friend has one and it is a very impressive 3.2MPixel camera. The A85 is similiar, but is 4MPixels and has a flip out screen. check out the review of the a70 a www.dpreview.com Another nice benifit of this camera is that you can use AA batteries (get NiMH) so you don't have to bother with a proprietary battery.

·
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UnToldFoX said:
my cam on the lowest quality
damn not bad man.
thanks to all for the hel, went to bestbuy and looked but , its a little hard to decide when the cams are just sitting there. can't use them or anything.

·
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thansk for all your help guys i think im gonna go with this one. looks pretty good, and its pretty cheap.

camera

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts