Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
1,262 Posts
Weston you wanna talk cheap lets talk about your ghetto ass chrome 29" wheels on your truck.... Get real.

:saw:

talk cheap?well they came with the car and they cost 6,200 dollars new i think foose wheels are classy- 24's not 29's why do you care?its my opinon the thread is about 07-08 plastics not how well you like my wheels lmao........:2bitchsla im glad i went out of my way to find a yamaha dealer selling fiat plastic kits on ebay for you when you were wanting them so bad i sent you a pm with the link but now i know what kind of person you are

· Banned
1,262 Posts
Jesus man, I am breakin your balls, joking around with you. Why are you getting so serious? If you think thats bad, you should see the way I break Bogie's balls in every thread possible. Come on man, lighten up!!!!!

its ok im not ghetto at all its my family beater lol i love your bike though i just dont like the flat black side fairings thats all but i didnt like 04s when they came either when i had my 03 but now i have one lol it grows on ya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.