Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
on the brink
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hellobye Hello all . Just wanted to know wich you like the best in looks.The big japan bikes this year are sure starting to take clues me thinks !! I personally think the red 04r1 all day long !! Hell maybe even two. one for me and my lady !!:sneaky .

Attachments

·
on the brink
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree. I am very happy with my old 99.
Besides with all the dough you'd save, Topnotch leathers would be a must.Now I'm dreaming.........

oh yeah, nice bike martinc !! ram tough eh?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
gotta own and ride one of these in my life....

·
L8R2U
21,412 Posts
It"s gotta be a R1!

·
Speed is good.
1,940 Posts
I've been tempted to get this as my daily commute bike. Around the same price as the R1 and I already have a 600rr as a potential track bike. Can you say wheelie?

Attachments

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
i couldnt afford the mv if i sold my bike and my truck aint that sad but i do love it until you have to work on it

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,626 Posts
I'd rather have the Mille Factory than the Agusta.
Since it already has a great look AND lotsa trick parts as well, and still have enought o buy and build a motard for fun!!!!
But then again i'm poor......................

·
Speed is good.
1,940 Posts
I thought the lower (if you can call it that) model Brutale was around $11,500 US, but I can't find a price anywhere. Can anyone find a US price for the cheaper model of this bike?

I have a dealer here that can tell me in the morning. They keep a couple sweet F4s on the floor that I love to look at.

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
For the more expensive bikes around,and nice 998 Ducati is still a bike Id love to own:bow They may be gttn old now,but I still love the look of them(and the sound...dry clutch and all:yesnod)

As Martin said,Id rather have my 02 R1 and spend the difference in price on bolt on parts,than spend it all in one go on something like a Aprilia Mile R,or Agusta etc..

:thumbup

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
yeh a nice troy bayliss rep.998 would look good in my garage!!!!!!

·
Shut up and ride
2,359 Posts
I wouldn't want to fall on one of those expensive as$ bikes (and that will happen one day). I started to buy the Duc 998 bet deciceded on the R1 instead. I don't need status to enjoy my bike. Anyway since I had my 03 R1, I have :eek:wwn3d 2 Duc's already:lol

·
190 rear section heaven !
1,995 Posts
Tell you what is doing it for me at the moment....

I just saw a BLUE Fila ducati 999S it was the fvckin best looking bike I've seen in ages, I'll go see if I can get a piccy from the net..

hold on::::::::::

1 - 20 of 33 Posts