·
Wheelie Junkie!
7,686 Posts
You mean father almighty, the creator of heaven and earth!:bow :bow :thumbup

·
No title
693 Posts
Petrol_spice said:
I believe in Zen, and the universal force that binds us all. Some call it god, I call it, The Universe.
This is what I've been trying to explain to people. What they call 'god' others may call 'nature', 'science', 'the universe', 'life', whatever. It is simply an explanation for that which we cannot explain. But do I believe that there is an invisible ghost watching all of us, listening to our prayers, punishing us when we stray? No. (IMHO, anyway)

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Yeppers!

Mu question, for the ones that voted no, why no post or explination?:dunno

(apologies to NS if he voted no)

·
The Blue One's are FASTER!!!!
2,467 Posts
Cyril Sneer said:
This is what I've been trying to explain to people. What they call 'god' others may call 'nature', 'science', 'the universe', 'life', whatever. It is simply an explanation for that which we cannot explain. But do I believe that there is an invisible ghost watching all of us, listening to our prayers, punishing us when we stray? No. (IMHO, anyway)
:iamwithst

·
Point it at the sky
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hershell said:
better play it safe. yes i do.

you do or you don't? ... :confused: don't say yes just because the "majority" say yes (which the majority doesn't in real life), say yes or no because that's what you believe. maybe this thread can help ya :thumbup

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Man, this is a "MAJOR" Jeremyb magnet. No doubt he'll come trolling along soon. OR.......................he may sit trembling in the corner trying hard to resist the urge only because we know he's coming.

·
Life On Wheels
190 Posts
Solidus said:
Man, this is a "MAJOR" Jeremyb magnet. No doubt he'll come trolling along soon. OR.......................he may sit trembling in the corner trying hard to resist the urge only because we know he's coming.
I cant wait to see what will happen w/jeremy, i dont know him, but sounds scarry. And yes i do belive in god. thank you for asking.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts