Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bald headed dork
4,086 Posts
Typical Dodge/Chrysler crap. Buy Japanese cars/trucks, they'll never let you down. The big three will never make vehicles that can hold a candle to Honda or Toyota.

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
1,238 Posts
sharkattack said:
Typical Dodge/Chrysler crap. Buy Japanese cars/trucks, they'll never let you down. The big three will never make vehicles that can hold a candle to Honda or Toyota.
I have to agree

·
Bald headed dork
4,086 Posts
dream_of_1 said:
Some people just dont like buying foreign cars :dunno
I understand, each person can buy what they want. I guess I get a little irritated when someone makes a crack about my "Jap car" or "Rice rocket" (this never hapened on this board) and proceeds to tell me how crappy import cars are and how great domestic cars are. Let the repair records, recall listings, reliability ratings, customer satisfaction records speak for themselves.

Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus have everyone else beat to a pulp.

BTW, if anyone on this forum has a Durango, please get it looked at since this could be a severe safety issue. We don't need any more members getting hurt. Take care of this ASAP.

Cheers,
Scott

·
my wR1st hurt!
1,458 Posts
sharkattack said:
:iamwithst I had a dodge aries as one of my first cars, then a dodge daytona and they were both crap! bought toyota and hondas since then and haven't looked back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts