Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· My R1 is cool
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anybody have the PVA Europe Number

Does anybody know the PGA number that I have to fill in on the document to subscribe my new R1 2004 that I bought in France. Yamaha France does not give the COC document anymore to bikes that are exported. This number is normally on the certicifate of Confomity.

· Love my bikes
5,916 Posts
Re: Does anybody have the PVA Europe Number

Hood49 said:
Does anybody know the PGA number that I have to fill in on the document to subscribe my new R1 2004 that I bought in France. Yamaha France does not give the COC document anymore to bikes that are exported. This number is normally on the certicifate of Confomity.

?????
:confused:

Explain that better??

04R1Belgium might help you since he's from Belgium.

· My R1 is cool
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Friend,

Well it is a bit of a problem when you buy the motorbike in France from somebody that already has registred the bike in France. Yamaha France does not give the COC (European certificate of conformity) when it is for the domestic market. I do not need it here in Belgium because they have a trace with the chassis number. The only thing I need to registre the bike here is a number that is on this COC document. This number is the same for all R1's 04 in Europe. Because I am one of the first who has his 04 R1 I cannot find this number.

In any case thanks for your help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.