Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SpidermanSS killer.
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else here act like a goofball when they put on there gear? We have a local meet with a bunch of car guys from the area about once a month. We were all getting ready to leave so I got all geared up and while my bike was warming up standing in my full gear I found myself behind a buddies vette actuing like I was humping it. Everyone seemed to get a huge laugh out of it and after thinking about it I have always acted stupid once I got my gear on. Maybe I am way out in left field here but I just thought that maybe some of you guys were as much of a loser as I am..LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
I usually do a sexy leathers dance for my girlfriend, which strangly, she finds not at all attractive.

She has no taste.

Although, she may be moody cos she sat on the back my new 2004 R1 in the showroom and now she can invisage sitting there at 180mph. Hmmm.

She has a point.

Speaking of confessions in bike gear. How many of you have "had a quick go" on your mate's bike and as soon as you get out of earshot, you rape the arse out of it?

I've never done that *cough* honest.

Anyway, I'm off to practise my dance and get the pile ointment for my girlfriend.

Daniel Cook

2004 R1
Toyota Celica GTR
Cat
Dog
Miserable Girlfriend.
An extra pile.

·
WUZ-UP !
4,367 Posts
nope just you...........

·
SpidermanSS killer.
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I just thought it would give a good conversation piece!

·
Can i bum $1
884 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
Does anyone else here act like a goofball when they put on there gear? We have a local meet with a bunch of car guys from the area about once a month. We were all getting ready to leave so I got all geared up and while my bike was warming up standing in my full gear I found myself behind a buddies vette actuing like I was humping it. Everyone seemed to get a huge laugh out of it and after thinking about it I have always acted stupid once I got my gear on. Maybe I am way out in left field here but I just thought that maybe some of you guys were as much of a loser as I am..LOL
Oh I do too, but I'm a goofball normally. I think the added anonymity of the gear (referring more to the helmet) makes it more fun. It's like being the team mascot all dressed up in the suit you can get away with more stuff......

·
SpidermanSS killer.
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Does anyone else here.......?

djetch said:
Oh I do too, but I'm a goofball normally. I think the added anonymity of the gear (referring more to the helmet) makes it more fun. It's like being the team mascot all dressed up in the suit you can get away with more stuff......
hell yeah thats what I am talking about! Its like being the mascot for a sports team. Your like in costume so if your already stupid as hell anyway that just brings it out time 10.:sneaky

·
I am craving sushi.
4,302 Posts
When my bike was in the shop last year and I couldn't ride....I went down to the meet and I drove their in my car.......IN FULL GEAR!!! LOL Helmet and all. I just wanted to belong!!! People started staring when I wouldn't take my helmet off inside hooters....and I got lots of looks while driving as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts