Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
No soup for you!
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently made the switch from a 2001 R6 to a 2003 R1 due to an asshole thief. I like the gutwrenching power and sweet look of my new ride, but i have found that my nuts and dong get squished on long rides. For some reason this didnt happen on the R6, does anybody else have this problem?

:riding

·
Damn I want to ride!!!
268 Posts
When I first got the 1 I would slide down in the seat. it took some time to till i no longer did this. The seat angles more than the R6 so you have to squeeze more with you knees on the tank.

·
Border Hopper Imigrant Stopper
1,149 Posts
sunbear said:
Sit Further Back... :)
or get bigger nuts that provide more cushion :dunno

:lol :finger

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
I thought I read some where on this forum about some quick and easy mod for this problem. It had something to do with foam under the seat to angle it the other way.

:beer

·
Yamaha dealer in Sweden
128 Posts

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
i was going to answer this thread but after reading my answer talking about balls and boxers i felt like a **** so you will have to figure it out yerself :finger

·
Rezident Cynic
2,537 Posts
Rowdy Rods said:
I thought I read some where on this forum about some quick and easy mod for this problem. It had something to do with foam under the seat to angle it the other way.

yea, basically you take off the seat, cut out a square section of foam in the front and glue some new foam section in around the rear, i'm planning on doing this this weekend.

·
It 's hard out here for a pimp
259 Posts
Rowdy Rods said:

Yeah search ldhr1 post. he had pictures of the mod posted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts