·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
Finally something fast in this squadron :fact

·
PUNCH YOUR EAR. DO IT!!!
1,365 Posts
@ Marcelo
Optimal bodyworks is meh. customer service is good, but the quality of their bodywork could use some love.
Check out Factory Body Works. they are good all around and have a better reputation

·
3,996 Posts
Wouldn't that technically be 2nd? Just sayin.

btw, u planning on doing chuckwalla in JAN?
1st to post a reply :crash

I might be out of town for work during that time, but if I'm not, I'm definitely in! I want some more of your mom's home made brownies :yesnod

·
14,730 Posts
@ Marcelo
Optimal bodyworks is meh. customer service is good, but the quality of their bodywork could use some love.
Check out Factory Body Works. they are good all around and have a better reputation
Damn't :lol Couldn't had post it earlier, I just paid for them...I guess I'll need to give that extra love to them once they get here :lol

·
14,730 Posts
:lol thanks for the info though, definitely will :thumbup

·
Is it f'n time yet.....
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally something fast in this squadron :fact
Paleeeze....when are you kids going to be able to have your next organized track day so we can finally get some times from you? Shiate, we've been 4 times since you initailly dared to question our superiority over 13th:flex:

.....btw, u planning on doing chuckwalla in JAN?
You're in, right Hollywood:yesnod......we are going to have a nice size group:sneaky

......I might be out of town for work during that time, but if I'm not, I'm definitely in! I want some more of your mom's home made brownies :yesnod
What....you're sayin' Mama Hollywood's custom brownies are better than the Albertson's selection from last round....hands down actually:bow

·
14,730 Posts
you forgot we got the snow factor around here :lol

·
14,730 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Haven't you heard of screw in studs:crash......and I'm not talking about Lexi.
Now that's the best line I've seen in a long while :fact

:lol

·
I <3 my Big Boy & Blk Stallion
362 Posts
:lol :lol :lol

Ok.... that totally just came off MEGA egotistical.... it was meant to be funny .... I tried to make a funny... :dundun:

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
:lol :lol :lol

Ok.... that totally just came off MEGA egotistical.... it was meant to be funny .... I tried to make a funny... :dundun:
I don't get it. How was it egotistical?

I was thinking about you today. Was going to ask you if you wanted to be the winner, or master what you do.

I need yellow sticky info :fact

1 - 20 of 1926 Posts
About this Discussion
1.9K Replies
62 Participants
bsgesch
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing