Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Drift hd cam

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  RedDragon666 
#1 ·

well here is the new drift hd, havent seen much about the but i purchased one on my last trackday..it shoots 1080 at 30 fps..or 720 at 60 fps..adjustable lens so u can mount it anyway and still get a straight shot on ur riding, an lcd screen where u can view what u are gonna shoot and make sure it isnt pointing n the air or the ground, big selling feature for me!

it comes w 3 mounts, 1 flat surface, 1 curved surface and one for goggles or some sort, guess for mx riding. a remote control to put on ur wrist or i put on my triple tree for easy on/off pushing. a class 10 16g card...it also has many extras u can get for it, such as external mic to route somewhere the wind wont get caught or to hear motor better, an led light to let u know its on if its in a weird spot..and a few other things i cant remember. i have shot a few vids and was pretty impressed! oh and the charger is from the gas station down the road..it charges up in the car, outlet, or even a 9v battery for on the go..very convienent!

here is a vid at ncbike w the drift, didnt have external mic yet and didnt adjust the sensitivity on it yet so u get alot of wind noise but u can get the picture

See less See more
1 3
#3 ·
got a few new mounts for the drift today, got alil of everything for less than 30 bucks..even got a gopro adapter so now i can use all gopro mounts also...angles will b infinite it seems!!! Even got a external mic to eliminate wind noise and pinpoint what noises i want to b heard on the vid...sweeet!

#4 ·
Looks decent, can't really speak on the quality cause I'm on my iPhone and it looks pixelated.

I like the feature with the screen so you can see what you're recording. Does the cam auto detect which side is up? I'm asking cause the screen is on one side and wondering what happens if it gets mounted at certain locations.

#9 ·
I asked around before I got mine, a couple people I talked to that tried the gopro, drift, and contour, the said hands down the drift is the better cam, better light adjustment while recording and best shake reduction, that's why I got the drift instead of a gopro, also I got it for cost cause we sell them at our shop. Hope you enjoy your cam, I know I am.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.