Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
This SHIT is happening all too often. I believe the justice system sucks :butt

It's time we go back to the old ways of discipline. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Death to those that take a life. :fact

FVCK!! This really pisses me off!!!!:mad: :mad:

"Attorneys say this case is even more disturbing because Alexander could die while serving his 3 year prison sentence. Alexander is suffering from a terminal illness."

Good, let him DIE!!:fact

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That's probably why his sentence is so short. I think it should be at least 25 yrs for vehicle man slaughter. He made the decision to drive drunk. Which IMO there are alot of choices going into that decision. I wouldn't cut him any slack, if he dies in jail so be it.

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
a good friend of mine was killed last summer when a drunk driver hit him head on, it was the drunks 5th dui I hope he gets a bigger sentence then 3 years..

RIP Sean ( shorty) snider

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
that's SCARY.. It just terrifies me to think the nest a$$hole around the corner could take me out in my lane.. its just not cool...

Russian Roullette.... Every time ya suit up..

·
Honda who?
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Remember when it happened, Toledo has a Big Rib off downtown by the river. It was on the news when I got home from riding. I75 had alot of construction which was slowing down the traffic. Jasons had another buddy rdiing with him so his buddy saw the whole thing happen right in from of him. From what i understand he just basically ran him over. I cant imagine being out riding with your friend then all of a sudden your friend gets run over. Game over.

·
YEH!!
60 Posts
That sucks, Vehicular Man Slaughter should be at least a 25 year sentence, and at least 35 if you were drunk!!! But, we must face it, its a dangerous hobby, we all run the risk of getting hurt. Thats why we need to be extra careful about what is going on around us. Last year my friend was killed by a little old lady that cut accross 2 lanes cause she almost missed her turn, he was just ridin to work. She didnt get any jail time out of it because the cop wrote in the report that he was racing another bike. He may have been but I dont think so beacsue he was a hard core stunter that never raced and cause if he was racing and the other person saw that and rode on, he needs his ass kicked.

PEACE!! Timmy

·
UBER Blue 02 R1
343 Posts
damn man that sucks

I wish i knew who the kid was

Sucky world we live in

RIP man

·
Can i bum $1
884 Posts
I lost a friend this winter to a drunk driver. He was on his way home from work. Riding on his scooter, because he had lost his license because of a DUI. The kid that hit him was drunk, speeding, left the scene and lived across the street from my friend. The kid eventually came back and was arrested at the scene. My friend died at or just after moment of impact.

RIP Trey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts