Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a problem with the the Next undertail attaching to the stock undertail ? My didn't match the stock undertail 100%: therefore the sticky part didn't adhere properly. There seemed to be some interference with the tail light board on the side where the wire for the plate light runs through and the stock tail. I spoke with Robert and ended up mailing my stock tail and new to him. He's going take care of the problem. He said he's never encountered such a problem. Looks like a got a bad egg out the batch. Now I just have to wait. :(:sleep

·
smooth runner
156 Posts
Shaggy69 said:
Has anyone had a problem with the the Next undertail attaching to the stock undertail ? My didn't match the stock undertail 100%: therefore the sticky part didn't adhere properly. There seemed to be some interference with the tail light board on the side where the wire for the plate light runs through and the stock tail. I spoke with Robert and ended up mailing my stock tail and new to him. He's going take care of the problem. He said he's never encountered such a problem. Looks like a got a bad egg out the batch. Now I just have to wait. :(:sleep
Don't worry Shaggy, when it comes I will take care of it as it was mine

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have Roberts 01 undertail and its great. Makes the bike beautiful. Only one hole not quite perfect. One slightly longer push in tab and no problem. Can't complain over a couple millimeters here or there.

·