Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My R1 beats me.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i bought a dvd burner about a month and a half ago because I thought that it would be cool to have but I haven't even used the damn thing yet.

So I'm just wondering what programs you guys are using to burn dvd's and if there was a program that would be able to make an entry screen menu like the dvd movies.

Thanks

·
The Blue One's are FASTER!!!!
2,467 Posts
I use Sonic.:hellobye It came with the computer when I bought it. Very easy to use but limited to what you can do. You can make menus, DVD movies, or picture slide shows with music.:fact Gets the job done without a hassel.:thumbup

·
2,467 Posts
:hellobye

·
2,467 Posts
:D

·
My R1 beats me.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help guys, I will definitely check out that sonic program cuz it pretty much looks like what I'm looking for.

and even though that website looks huge earl, I will read up on it so that I can get caught up to where technology is these days :)

thanks again

·
you can't have my last beer
3,466 Posts
illusion said:
...and even though that website looks huge earl, I will read up on it so that I can get caught up to where technology is these days :)

thanks again
It is pretty big no doubt, but I have found the site invaluable when I first got started with SVCD's, rendering, and now dvdr stuff.

·
We love the subs!
3,302 Posts
I have a CD burner that I installed, but I can't figure it out to burn .avi's or .mpegs yet. It does mp3 files just fine, but videos always burn as folders with a bunch of crap in there except the videos. I am using the program that came with the burner called "Ahead Nero". Any suggestions?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts