Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , I have it. The dyno chart of the four 1000 ccs the four in THE SAME dyno...
Today the biggest motorcicle news of Spain has it. A total comparision of the four bigs. A comparision in road and race track, and surprise....THE KAWA IS THE BEST!!! Yes , Im sorry , its true.. Ill post the rest of the pages if you want , Its all there..

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm looking at the picture and the R1 is clearly leading the pack, as we all knew it would be, so don't try to confuse us. Pictures don't lie. We know who the winner is.

·
Registered
96 Posts
wow great
i'm at the point to buy one of the two bikes but can't deside with bike i must buy
it's so [email protected] difficuld the yamaha looks real great but i like the handling of the kawa
yes post the others and please a translation

ps i see its the race track results and not the street results as far i can read italian

thanks bro

·
Pops
1,495 Posts
dude, you're making it sound like the kaw has the most power. according to your picture, that's not the case. i believe the R1 wins the dyno shootout. maybe you meant the kaw won the overall shootout??

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HEY!! im not trying to confuse anybody!! See the laps timesand cry!! Im sorry for me too, I have payed the mine today!!

It says that the best for the race track is the kawi, but the powerful is the yamaha.. But its says an interesting thing: The yamaha is a pre-production unit..... Maybe the final unit changes something that makes it faster!! I hope so!!

Attachments

·
mmmm. excellent.
1,325 Posts
aitorr1 said:
Well , I have it. The dyno chart of the four 1000 ccs the four in THE SAME dyno...
Today the biggest motorcicle news of Spain has it. A total comparision of the four bigs. A comparision in road and race track, and surprise....THE KAWA IS THE BEST!!! Yes , Im sorry , its true.. Ill post the rest of the pages if you want , Its all there..
Do they give any weight statistics for the four bikes in the article?

1 - 20 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.