Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm expecting a pcv that i ordered through motomummy to be here today ( if u havnt ordered through motomummy, i highly recommend them). i had them put a map for two bros slip-on, y-pipe and bmc air filter which i will use when i actually get the y-pipe. the reason for this is because i did not see a map for it on dynojet. so i'm going to save it on my pc for later. so, i'm wondering. i need a map for a 2013 r1 with just slip-ons and aftermarket air filter. the only map i found was for two bros slip-on and stock air filter. it does not specify aftermarket air filter at all. will this map be alright? or should i email dynojet or motomummy and see if they have a map they can send me? i dont want to put my bike on a dyno till i at least get the graves link exhaust or velocity stacks. and it will probly be at least 2 months before i can afford the y-pipe.

· Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the filter alone doesn't make a big enough difference. As said above, you'll be fine. Thanks for the good words and enjoy the powercommander. They make a great product :fact
thanks man. i'm definatly looking forward to getting it in my bike today.

you guys at motomummy totally deserve the good words. amazing prices and costumer service. i'm constantly on the site looking for future mods. i already got like 15 parts bookmarked lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.