Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RR man for life!!
323 Posts
OK, so as a joke - I sent this email to the seller:

"I actually have no need for a comma at this time, however, I am looking for a Vowel. In other words, I would like to buy a Vowel. Do you have any older Vowels that you'd be willing to part with. I will await your reply. By the way, I can use an ' a, e, i, o, u ' and on occasion I have need for a ' y '. Thank you."

So, then, twenty minutes later ( I shit you not ), he sends me this email back:

"As a matter of fact, I was going to be putting a vowel on the board soon. You name which one you want and I'll sell it to you. I have plenty of all of them. The price is $3.00 if you want it emailed to you, or $6 if you want it shipped via the postal service."

LOL - this guy is a Hoot!!!

-Zig

·
Bring X back
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ziggies36 said:
OK, so as a joke - I sent this email to the seller:

"I actually have no need for a comma at this time, however, I am looking for a Vowel. In other words, I would like to buy a Vowel. Do you have any older Vowels that you'd be willing to part with. I will await your reply. By the way, I can use an ' a, e, i, o, u ' and on occasion I have need for a ' y '. Thank you."

So, then, twenty minutes later ( I shit you not ), he sends me this email back:

"As a matter of fact, I was going to be putting a vowel on the board soon. You name which one you want and I'll sell it to you. I have plenty of all of them. The price is $3.00 if you want it emailed to you, or $6 if you want it shipped via the postal service."

LOL - this guy is a Hoot!!!

-Zig
ROFLMAO
:lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts