Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

ebay paddock stands

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  oftheworld 
#1 ·
Well i ordered these stands abduction really fast shipping so that a plus and the price.i like doing reviews and well here's my take on them.right out of the box all good want pleased that was a 2 piece but lets move on.so i assembled it according to picture since there was no instructions .but its very simple .one was completed the left arm was lose !!!!so i went over to a friends house and he got to work with his power tools and no more wobble ..then 4days later i get a fat tire and stands are put to the test..at first was scared they wouldntt hold but once the rear is up.holy crap its super stable .then placed front stand and same.u can't even shake the bike.i am using the paddock as i do not have spools yet.but all in all pretty stable and stable enough that my brother got on top of bike when i was not here....i would post pictures but my cell phone won't allow it.at 80.00 not a bad price at all ill probably tac weld the two pieces later .

Black Stand Front & Rear Bike Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 YZF-R1 YZFR1 YZFR Paddock

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Stand...ZF-R6-YZF-R1-YZFR1-YZFR-Paddock-/220932613524

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.