Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won a auction for some bodywork on ebay. I got it and it was rashed and has a cracked lower. I emailed the seller and told him I wanted a refund. He never emailed me back. So after about a week I left him feedback. I just went to ebay and he left ME bad feedback!!! If there anyway to contact ebay and get it removed??

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,542 Posts
nope

·
Registered
208 Posts
The same sort of thing happened to me there is a section in e-bay which covers fraud fill out details and e-bay take over.
It worked 4 me hope you have luck just remember it is an illegal act and you can sue.
don't know how much it cost might not be worth it but use the e-by help section and good luck again.....

·
Registered
633 Posts
I usually say thanks to the seller in an email, and ask them to leave me feedback, and then tell them I'll leave them feedback once they do. After that, if the product sucks, I stick them with a negative. Only happened twice though.

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
I have never ran into that kinda problem but I figure that there has to be a way. I will let ya know if I find out something.
-Rob

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
tiller2nv said:
I won a auction for some bodywork on ebay. I got it and it was rashed and has a cracked lower. I emailed the seller and told him I wanted a refund. He never emailed me back. So after about a week I left him feedback. I just went to ebay and he left ME bad feedback!!! If there anyway to contact ebay and get it removed??

PM me his email address, if nothing else I'm sure a few members on here will send him a polite email stating that what he did was wrong, and we will pass the word along not to bid on any of his auctions. :boom

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
One thing that I don't like about eBay is that you're only allowed to leave a very limited feedback response. What I thought about doing was creating a webpage specifically for this purpose. If I have a problem with a seller, I'll just leave a link to my site in his feedback, and potential buyers can read a detailed explanation of the problem along with pictures, etc.
Fortunately, I only have about 8 transactions on eBay, and all have went well....

·