Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
definitely wait until you have payment first (and if they pay by check, make sure the check clears first)... best way is to require payment by Paypal only, that way you know the money's good plus you get payment quicker and can ship out quicker.. I always say Paypal only for my auctions..

·
Let's Ride!!!!!!!!
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ARGH! This chick won my auction and now says that i am ripping her off with the shipping charge...

I have two quotes from UPS and FedEx both of which are withing 5 dollars of one another and what I told her.

She says she no longer wants to buy it...wtf can I do?

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Silva Bullit said:
ARGH! This chick won my auction and now says that i am ripping her off with the shipping charge...

I have two quotes from UPS and FedEx both of which are withing 5 dollars of one another and what I told her.

She says she no longer wants to buy it...wtf can I do?
In all reality all you can do is leave negative feedback for her. I am also pretty sure that you ahould be able to relist the item at no charge but you may have to contact eBay for that one.
You can always leave negative feedback...

·
^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
I would recommend just stating a fixed shipping charge in your auction next time you sell something.. if it's a really big item, over-estimate the charge (using your best judgment) and then state that you will refund the difference if the actual shipping charge is less.. have them pay you for the item + the shipping charge, and then when you actually ship out the item, if it is less, then just refund the $$.. if it's more, then just cover it on your own (that rarely happens though when you over-estimate).. I know it sounds like a hassle, but I've done that plenty of times and have never had any problems.. too bad the biotch is giving you such a hard time.. :boom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts