Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Ecu flash and mgp slipons

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  tfloyd7 
#1 ·
Hey everybody just adding my two cents in on these products, I have a 2010 r1 I am getting ready for a track day so I had superbike unlimited do the ecu flash for me, it was definitely worth it, a lot more power through out the entire rpm and throttle percentage input, I had them tune it for my hr1 riot shorty wich with that pipe it runs dam good, top end is almost too much fun, then I through on my mgp slipons with the stock cat and it's a tad bit slower but still faster than before for sure, I run the riot on the road and the mgp for the track for ground clearance while cornering, love the sound of both pipes, mgp is deep and growls and the hr1 is louder and sounds like an all out race bike, I love loud pipes all in all the ecu is worth it only complaint wich isn't really a complaint, just something that you notice is with the raised race idle is kinda lurches forward when you reach the point of neutral throttle and off the throttle so it's kinda jerky but really not that big a deal

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.