Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys,
First off, I want to extend my sincerest gratitude for those who met the Dec. 1st payment deadline. Like you, I am in the same situation with the holidays approaching and understand the sacrifice you have made to meet the deadline. Thanks.

Now, for the rest of the people...
As some of you may or may not have read, I will be opening up the days to other non-R1 and FSB riders if I don't recieve word of your completed payment by the first week of January. "Any" paying riders will replace those who are on the list as unpaid after that date. In other words your spot is no longer reserved after Jan.
Feb days are scarce to come by so trust me the spots will fill up if you don't act soon, especially on Sunday.

Let's get 'er done folks.:epimp

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shawn, I thought I'd "sticky" this notice as I don't want to hear any bitchin' about folk's spots not being held. My buddy Darryl, AxlD, was over this weekend as we were puttin' a new chain and sprockets on his Gixxer and he told me he has 2 other buddies that want to come. I don't know them, never ridden with them but they want spots if available. I told him to tell them to get in touch with me after the first of the year and I'd let them know if spots are available. I would much rather ride with folks I know or folks that you guys know to be okay.

I cain't wait to see y'all again! :jump
There's still room on Saturday for anyone Ben. Sunday is pretty much full up except for Beginner.
If they have the money now, they get a spot if it's available as of now.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After the first week in Jan the only spots held will be those who have paid in full or have made a deposit for Saturday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.