Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4um ModR8r
11,050 Posts
Shawn, I thought I'd "sticky" this notice as I don't want to hear any bitchin' about folk's spots not being held. My buddy Darryl, AxlD, was over this weekend as we were puttin' a new chain and sprockets on his Gixxer and he told me he has 2 other buddies that want to come. I don't know them, never ridden with them but they want spots if available. I told him to tell them to get in touch with me after the first of the year and I'd let them know if spots are available. I would much rather ride with folks I know or folks that you guys know to be okay.

I cain't wait to see y'all again! :jump

·
4um ModR8r
11,050 Posts
There's still room on Saturday for anyone Ben. Sunday is pretty much full up except for Beginner.
If they have the money now, they get a spot if it's available as of now.
Okay, well I'll let Darryl know in the morning then. He's at work now or I'd call him. Cool. :)

Off to Call of Duty 4 to kill bad guys now. :helo::boom:tank:

·
4um ModR8r
11,050 Posts
Man im ready for this!!!!
I can't wait....:scoots:
Meeeee neeeever Bros!

Im harassing Marty DAILY
Keep on his azzzzzz Justin,,,,,,

Shawn, I just left Darryl a message for his buddys. I told him what spot were left for Saturday according to the roster as of tonight. Hopefully I'll hear sumpin' by the weekend.

Oh yeah, I ranked up 3 times tonight to Corporal I. WooHoo!!!!! That's good for this old phart!

·
4um ModR8r
11,050 Posts
OH yeah,, just thought of someone else. Where's AAASkater? ???

Another,,, Corey,,,ChampionsR1 ?????????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.