Attachments

·
Like The Rising Phoenix
2,704 Posts
good looking out...

·
Mustang Hater!
9,444 Posts
Damn, screw NascarTV. Give the motorcycle fans an actual block of time! a 24 hour endurance race condensed into 30 minutes? Subtract adverts, and intro/extro segments, and that leaves a little less than 15 minutes of racing - that's just over 1% of the actual race length.

Edit: Sorry for the rant. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Super Moderator
21,677 Posts
What gets me is why can't Speed air it in a time slot such as 8 or 9PM so most of us could just sit back and relax to watch it. They could put it on right after American Thunder or before TWT on Tuesday evening. But, I guess that would upset the hardcore NASCRAPPERS!!!

·
Happiness starts @ 8k RPM
812 Posts
Skeeter said:
What gets me is why can't Speed air it in a time slot such as 8 or 9PM so most of us could just sit back and relax to watch it. They could put it on right after American Thunder or before TWT on Tuesday evening. But, I guess that would upset the hardcore NASCRAPPERS!!!
:iamwithst

they need to have NASCAR TV and Speed as seperate channels.

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ponykiller said:
Damn, screw NascarTV. Give the motorcycle fans an actual block of time! a 24 hour endurance race condensed into 30 minutes? Subtract adverts, and intro/extro segments, and that leaves a little less than 15 minutes of racing - that's just over 1% of the actual race length.

Edit: Sorry for the rant. Thanks for the heads up!

I agree 100%, they used to air a 2hr. special every year with the Isle of Mann highlights, thats the format they should use, IMO :yesnod

I gues we make do with the crumbs they toss at us :rant

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Skeeter said:

I agree Randy, SpeedTV used to be much better, they aired races on Tuesday evenings, and full blocks of motorcycle racing on Saturday/Sunday. They have now sold out even more time to Nascrap, and delegated alot of the weekend motorcycle races to Tuesday afternoon which really sucks, because if you follow any forums or race sites, you end up finding out who won before the races are aired :rant

1 - 11 of 11 Posts