Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Nice...

However, I really was asking what your drive (car/truck). I assume something with an LS motor. I only ask because I've always been a fan of the LS motor and figured you might have something cool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice...

However, I really was asking what your drive (car/truck). I assume something with an LS motor. I only ask because I've always been a fan of the LS motor and figured you might have something cool.
I designed and built a 2 place aluminum bodied sports car that weighs in at1100 lbs. that is driven by a1000 cc Yamaha. It is scary fast and stable at 150 I haven't posted pix yet. I built the car in the sixties so it is now a vintage car, which is a real advantage for plates. Will try to get help with the pix.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice...

Nice choice considering you can LS swap just about everything. He may have the initials but I have a Twin turbo set up on my 98 vette which has a LS1.😁

1 - 20 of 20 Posts