Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard that there is a short, grey haired, motor bike rider in at maroondah hospital at the moment from a bike accident named Eric and was worried it was GOR6!!!.

If anyone has spoken to him and knows if it is the eric from here let us know if he is ok.

Cheers

·
Formula400 Racing
133 Posts
Dont know if he wanted me to say anything, but sorry Eric.
It was him.
He is ok.
Not seen him yet so I cannot tell you any more.

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
:scared damm! geez eric, get well bro, glad you sound like you are ok. i'm sure we would appreciate any other info for those that knows any more details.... how long is he expected to be there? is he having visitors/ etc.

·
I ride my bike, not look at it
1,223 Posts
Sorry to hear this Eric....:(

Hope you get better soon.......:thumbup

Take care...

·
aka T2
2,639 Posts
Just heard that there is a short, grey haired, motor bike rider in at maroondah hospital at the moment from a bike accident named Eric and was worried it was GOR6!!!.

If anyone has spoken to him and knows if it is the eric from here let us know if he is ok.

Cheers
Ya knob you should've updated ya post after i sms'd ya yesterday :dundun:

Duane,Eric was readmitted to Maroondah cos of a staph infection,he is in a bed next to my grandfather,my mum come home yesterday and tells me theres a short arse bloke with grey hair in the bed next to my grandpa who had a bike accident whos name is eric.wasnt a 100% it was 'the' eric so made a few calls to see if it was him but couldnt get through to a few people and the others didnt know anything. Went in to see grandpa anyway and lo and behold it was 'the' eric lol :) He sure spun out when lidia and i walked in! Im sure he will post up when he can but the short story is 2 cars dropped a u turn in front of him and he had nowhere to go :scared He is doing well though apart from the big arse brace on his leg and the crapload of titanium in him lol (bastard! i got jibbed with stainless steel bits and he gets titanium!!!:bash :dundun: )

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Ya knob you should've updated ya post after i sms'd ya yesterday :dundun:

Duane,Eric was readmitted to Maroondah cos of a staph infection,he is in a bed next to my grandfather,my mum come home yesterday and tells me theres a short arse bloke with grey hair in the bed next to my grandpa who had a bike accident whos name is eric.wasnt a 100% it was 'the' eric so made a few calls to see if it was him but couldnt get through to a few people and the others didnt know anything. Went in to see grandpa anyway and lo and behold it was 'the' eric lol :) He sure spun out when lidia and i walked in! Im sure he will post up when he can but the short story is 2 cars dropped a u turn in front of him and he had nowhere to go :scared He is doing well though apart from the big arse brace on his leg and the crapload of titanium in him lol (bastard! i got jibbed with stainless steel bits and he gets titanium!!!:bash :dundun: )
thanks for the update mate!.and nice to see you on here again.:hellobye

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Maybe i will ring him and msg him but if he dont answer i will then get the hint, hey Greg.

BTW, hope Eric is heeling well, and now we know he is ok, how is that bike of his.
he might answer, but when you hear the 'click' straight away don't get upset!:cowboy

·
Real Men Drag Their Right Knee
1,440 Posts
he might answer, but when you hear the 'click' straight away don't get upset!:cowboy

You sound as though this has happened once(or twenty)times before.

So after you didnt get upset what was your next move? Just in case it happens i want to be prepared and it sounds like you might know:lhumper:

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
You sound as though this has happened once(or twenty)times before.

So after you didnt get upset what was your next move? Just in case it happens i want to be prepared and it sounds like you might know:lhumper:
i only hate it when people ring me 'cause they want a tile roof done or looking for a cheap r1! :fact:lol:lol:1pok:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.