Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to "fix" or what I can do to fiz the problem I am having these codes- one is for intake air pressure sensor and the other for atmospheric air pressure sensor. The bike runs like crap now! Actually it barely runs unless you crank it open
Thanks to anyone that can help!!!
Andrej

· Northern Rider
137 Posts
Hey onefastR1. Its Dan from J @ M . we talked on the phone today. If you still have trouble don't be afraid to call Wildwood or winnipeg yamaha and ask to talk to a macanic. They have helped me in the past. Its going to rain for the next two days by the looks of it so be patient and I know someone here will help you. Did you wash it, get water on it. There are lots of reasons but only one cure so keep trying. I'll see if I can look up the codes and find the colors for the plugs and wires. Dan

· Registered
15,446 Posts
mikecam is right,washing the damn 02/03 models can make them go berzerk...

Its wierd though,for I"ve seen them plugs up close and no water should get inside,but hey...

Before going under the tank,go to an autopart store and get some dielectric grease and put some in all the plugs you can see/reach under there as well as in the front of the bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.