Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Freedom Rydaz CEO
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am riding from London to Amsterdam via the tunnel on May 24th to attend the European Ruff Ryders bike wash. So far there are 3 R1's going including me, anyone else wanna join us? The event is open to everyone and free, they are raising money for charity via donations for the bike wash if you want but the only expense is about ?25 return on the train and if you share your room with another its about ?15 each for the night. We are staying one night and going for a blast around Holland on the Sunday before returning home Sunday night. The trip is about 5 hours door to door, stop for brunch in Brussels. If you wanna come along drop me a email:
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
Man, sounds like a blast. I'd love to go, but I'm stuck here in Florida, USA. One day I'll tour Europe on a sport bike.

·
Freedom Rydaz CEO
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you plan to do that give me a shout, it would be great to do a trip through Europe with a bunch of superbikes from across the globe! Its funny cause I really wanna do a trip across the US, not sure when but one day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
LondonR1
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing