Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· WHY ?
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just wondered what the difference is between the european models and yours are. Changed my system from a micron serpent system to a full akrapovic system.

I am running a hotbodies BOX-R ram air box, power comm 3USB, K&N Filter and Akra full system

I want to change my map to suit and I wasn't happy with the map that was made for it at my local dyno anyway after I changed my set-up originally, especially the fact that they had no equipment to set up the ram air.

I am intending to get some graves stacks and slides very soon but need a map now really as the fueling sucks big time, I have a horrible flat spot at about 3000 rpm and I know the fueling is way off when she starts getting some serious speed up.

Was thinking about downloading a map for the american model as there are none available for the european running a ram air box.

JAs

· weapon of mass distruction
58 Posts
not sure on differences in models, i guess maybe its in the stock ems???
pollution crap???
really what else could be different!!!!!

im running a map from a usa model, only one i found for slide stops,stacks,race filter.
bike runs fine, getting custom map in 2 days.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.