Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the UK or elsewhere,

Would you be willing to post a few pics of the turn signals on your 2002 R1? I'd like to see how much smaller they are than the U.S. version. I might be interested in ordering some. Any ideas on where I might be able to buy some of these? Thanks!
:thumbup

· Cheating death in the "D"
21,182 Posts
I 2nd. the above

I would be interested in purchasing some European signals as well, also looking for connection to get European Yamaha Seat Cowl for 2002 Silver R1. Yamaha USA is just not in the game as far as new parts for the 02. Please post or contact via email.

· The R1 Rocks!!!
167 Posts
Hi guys(and dolls),
I'm picking up my 02 r1 this week and I'm curious as to the difference of these turn signals you guys are talking about.Coul any of you post some pictures of both so I could tell where exactly does my bike come from.I know its not from Japan direct cause if I wait for it to arrive on our shores,it won't be until July or August.I think mine is the UK spec.anyway,it would interesting to see the both.

· Cheating death in the "D"
21,182 Posts
MartinC

USA models are tear drop, but much larger than oval european. Do Canadian bikes come with US or European style signals? the 02 US changed style from almost square 01 to tear drop 02. Alot of the early adds for the 02 have European signals on them. I live near the Detroit - Windsor border, and not far from the Blue Water Bridge, let me know, thanks. Bye the way like the work you've done on your bike.

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey martinc,

Are those the same size signals that come on the canadian models? If they are, I figure it would be easier for me to order from Canada than the UK. Thanks for the info!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.