Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slow down? How do I do that?
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more I look at the US Silver '04, the more I'm leaning towards the red...

The two-tone on the silver just doesn't sit well with me. It's not as clean as the '02 and '03.

Don't get me wrong... It still looks good, but I wish that we got the Mistral Grey color like the Europeans did...

Attachments

·
Anyone see a Honda I'm hungry
749 Posts
I like the US version , boy it looks great in sunlight !

Just picked mine up this afternoon and got a surprise ...they dropped the price another 100 bucks over what we had agreed upon .! Now is this a great dealership or what ?? I'm riding this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe it's just me, but I like my tank to be one color. Even if it's made up of two pieces...

·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rydfree said:
I like the US version , boy it looks great in sunlight !

Just picked mine up this afternoon and got a surprise ...they dropped the price another 100 bucks over what we had agreed upon .! Now is this a great dealership or what ?? I'm riding this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!
3% Sales Tax!! Must be nice...

·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey rydfree... We may not have your SSN, but we've got your phone number!!

·
Self Appointed
736 Posts
n/m, the phone number is for "fantasies on wheels"
I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that is his dealer.

·
Registered
785 Posts
RIPPandBURN said:
The more I look at the US Silver '04, the more I'm leaning towards the red...

The two-tone on the silver just doesn't sit well with me. It's not as clean as the '02 and '03.

Don't get me wrong... It still looks good, but I wish that we got the Mistral Grey color like the Europeans did...
I agree. Except, I wish that the Euro version middle panel was the same dark silver color. If that color scheme was available, it might be a hard choice. But as is, Red is the only color for me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts