Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
LOOKS: GYT-R, 2Bros, Yosh :fact

SOUND: Didn't hear all of them yet, but the Yosh and Ti-Force seems to be the loudest so far. The Graves is not that loud. The Akra is about 3.5 dB louder than the stock, according to Akra's info.

PERFORMANCE: :dunno

QUALITY: Akra, Arrow, Ti-Force, Yosh, GYT-R, Graves

:)

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Actually, I would like to see a Termignoni if they ever make one for the 'O4. I heard someone on this forum that they will... :dunno

I know it's not the same, but the M1 is also using a Termignoni... :fact

·
Divers Stay Down Longer ; )
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks valerossi, where does the Micron fit in? I'm looking for something that will sound as well as look good.

I need something that will do my 450hp Blue STi with gold wheels justice.... perhaps some gold wheels on the R1?

Mario

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
In2Deep said:
Thanks valerossi, where does the Micron fit in? I'm looking for something that will sound as well as look good.

I need something that will do my 450hp Blue STi with gold wheels justice.... perhaps some gold wheels on the R1?

Mario
Personally I'm not a big fan of Micron... :dunno

Yeah... gold wheels on blue R1 is the :boobies :bow

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
In2Deep said:
sweet! What are my choices there? marchesini etc...

Mario
This is still my favorite... OZ HL02... :bow

Attachments

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
In2Deep said:
Those are awesome... does BBS make a gold wheel for a bike?

Mario
Yes they do, but I don't think they're available for consumer yet... :dunno

This is info from BBS's site:

Motorcycle World Championship:

Starting for the first time in the 125cc class, the Team KTM decided to equip their motorcycles with the ultra-light BBS-wheels as well as the former World Championship Team Derbi. The team of racing legend Kenny Roberts will run on BBS-wheels in the Moto GP-class in 2003.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts