Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '07 r1 with GYTR pipes (just the slip-on) ..I want to get a Y-pipe so that i can delete the cat. The only one i could find were Tergimoni or something but it was for like an 04-06 style, plus that Italian brand is the only one that i can even find that sells Y-pipes. Does ANYONE know where to get them or does anyone know a site that is strictly for r1's. POST POST POST if you know where to get a y-pipe for an '07 r1. THANKS.

·
RIDE OR DIE
270 Posts
I have a '07 r1 with GYTR pipes (just the slip-on) ..I want to get a Y-pipe so that i can delete the cat. The only one i could find were Tergimoni or something but it was for like an 04-06 style, plus that Italian brand is the only one that i can even find that sells Y-pipes. Does ANYONE know where to get them or does anyone know a site that is strictly for r1's. POST POST POST if you know where to get a y-pipe for an '07 r1. THANKS.
I'm not sure but I think you can just gut your stock Y-pipe. Any feed back from anyone to help dude out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.