Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
My R1 go to warp drive
490 Posts
PRM stands for Pro Race Mode... This will turn your bike into a full race spec machine. Here is a detailed video on YouTube of how to turn it on. But please make sure you ride with care after activating it. You can gain up to 60HP to the wheel which can became dangerous for newer riders...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's a special setting meant only for pros/race use. It technically makes your bike not street legal, so it's not in the owner's manual. Enabling PRM without the proper tuning can have some unwanted side effects. :yesnod
Wow i just finally figured it out. I out ran like 3 cops in one day. Ridiculously fast. Cant believe I didnt know this before

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Quick update. Totally threw out the Two Brothers all together. Literally as i was taking it apart it crumbled in my hands. ****en cheap crap. Or just carbon sucks as pipes. At least full carbon. So found these sweet titanium Akrapovic pipes for a steal. Sound great, fit well, and look great.

Attachments

·
Nevermore
1,040 Posts
Now that's a huge improvement.

·
TI
1,925 Posts
zero to hero in a flash. bike looks great man. bet it sounds a lot better too. congrats on the buy and annoying two brothers journey LOL..

Edit: bike looks plain and its great if thats what you like but get some decals or something.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
zero to hero in a flash. bike looks great man. bet it sounds a lot better too. congrats on the buy and annoying two brothers journey LOL..

Edit: bike looks plain and its great if thats what you like but get some decals or something.
Word! I kinda of like the clean look but I do want flushmounts next. Although, now that you mention it and now that ive been riding it for a couple of months, maybe its time to customize a bit....

21 - 29 of 29 Posts