Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Het guys!

I bought this jacket a tad big for myself...its a SIZE 52 , 2002 Joe Rocket grey/black Blaster Jacket. I think i wore it about 4 times, not one scuff mark on it! Its been sitting in platic in a closet for the last year and a half.

New i paid $300 for it...i was looking to get around $175, but make me a deal!

I tried attaching the image but it was too big, so im gonna take a pic of it tonight.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im 6'4 and weight 215pds. The jacket fits but has extra room around the sides so i bought another one that was a size 48.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im actually all the way up in north jersey...oakland, but my brother lives in Philli and i know he has a few friends in Allentown. And I am down in Philli area quite a bit. So i can always bring the jacket down with me! you can also e-mail me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
105 Posts
sorry i took so long to get back to you..but i went to the dealer over the weekend and saw the same jacket there...tried it on and the 52 was to big for me....i had to get a 50...... but i would of bought it from you if it fit...paid about 200 for mine:cryin....but here is a free bump...thanks anyway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts