Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have here a used front and rear titanium axles. The weight difference on these axles are extremely noticeable. The rear comes with titanium nut. This is a once in a lifetime sale of a rare part for your ride. I'm asking $350 or best offer.

Thanks!!!

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for looking guys. I was away on over the weekend and I replied to all messages. These axles are not stock or nitride coated. I will post pics of them asap after I get home from work. I'm still asking $350 for it and sorry if replied and listed $300. :p
Thanks!!!

Tristan

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm parting out my bike little by little. Making room for the Ducati 1098 next year. Haven't ridden the R1 in a long time and looking at it just sitting in my garage breaks my heart. I'm sure that you guys in here would have more use of my parts than selling the bike as a whole to a noob. Besides, these titanium axles are hard to find nowadays. Good luck!!!

Tristan

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alright people I am having a tough time deciding, whom should I sell this item to? I'll let the serious buyers decide on how they would want this item to sell. I was thinking of an auction system but that's your choice. Let me know? Pictures will be posted soon!

Tristan

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well, this is what everyone is waiting for. Only serious buyer only and no low ballers. I do not do layaway, returns, and item will be sold "as is". If not interested then let me know b/c I will just post it in ebay instead. Thanks!!!

Front titanium axle compared to Oem. Take note that the front axle does not have the 17mm hex shape, but you will receive a special adapter which is also made out of Titanium.

Side by side comparison of Titanium and Oem

Opposite side of the threaded section.

Custom made adapter and Rear axle nut.

Again, I apologize for the late and crappy pictures. Thanks for looking!

Tristan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.