Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Yep! If you press the STOP button on your browser all your animations will stop. Nothing I can do!
I can't do anything about stopped animation when clickin at them either.. Ah well! MS :zxflipoff MS :butt :machinegu :bash :error :crash

·
one liter asphalt eater
111 Posts
FROZEN FACES

Come on! Everything can't be perfect, but I think your moderators and site maintenance gurus are doing ONE HELL OF A JOB! Anyways, the only face I'm worried about freezing IS MY OWN! Its right now -26 celsius.
My nipples are even hard!! LOL:D

·
Forum chick
344 Posts
R1_abuser IS a moderator. ;) The smileys are cool the way they are! They hold still when I pick 'em.
-26 below celsius?? Thats bitter cold. On average, what is the lowest it gets there temperature wise?
Right now, here in Louisville, its at about 38 F. It'll drop to about 30 tonight. Cold enough to where I start staying in alot more. It just gets too miserable to enjoy going out. Instead I have friends over or go to their houses. That way, no parking and running a mile back and forth to your car. :D

·
one liter asphalt eater
111 Posts
FREEZING MY SWEET ASS OFF

Oh my.

My tongue just froze.....
The coldest I've ever seen it here in the winter was -47 celsius. With the wind chill, they said it felt like -61.
The coldest temperature on earth ever recorder was
-69 celsius in Siberia. With their wind chill it was said to feel about minus 78 celsius. Bitchin cold!!

Anyways, at the current temperature here (-22) celsius, exposed skin will become frostbitten in under 10 minutes without activity. But we're used to it.
Last winter was incredibly mild...we've already got almost 8 inches of snow here. I cry at night for my motorcycle....;)

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Dude! That's like Swedish cold.. well right now it's +3c.. but it's kinda early still..
Last year -30 didn't kick in until January and February.

I'll pray for warmer weather for ya hypeR1 ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.