Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· performance first
2,937 Posts
SportbikerR1 said:
Incase anyone was wondering heres what the Black anodized Factory Pro Velocity Stacks for the 04-05 R1 look like. Sorry for poor pic quality... it was crappy day and poor lighting.
are those from factory pro anodized black or did you do that your self. I have the factory pro stacks installed and to me thier were easy.

· performance first
2,937 Posts
I think I will have to get that anodizing done to mine they look nice. I never even thought about doing that. Thanks:hellobye

· performance first
2,937 Posts
Eyespy said:
I'm thinking of anodizing the water pump impeller shaft of the 04 black :crash
very funny I think I will do the same:D

· performance first
2,937 Posts
Re: Re: Re: hmm

SpcRose said:
Yup those are the ones , but what i wanna know is if the Factory Pro ones where all 4 stacks are the same height make a difference to the graves stacks ? or do they both do the job ?
The factory pro are tuned to give a good increase in the midrange with some top end gain thus the four tall stacks. The graves are tuned to give some in the midrange and more on the top end. Quick lesson. The shorter the stack the more for top end. The Longer the stack the more for midrange.:hellobye

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.