:cool:

·
Banned
3,392 Posts
that was soooooo sick!!!

·
uh-huh
59 Posts
DAMN....think i met his bro in florida recently. been there lost 2 that.

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Video will work for me in DIVX player.. but I'm sorry but I see it backwards..

The Supra did pull on the Lambro.. but I mean DAMN.. it wasnt like he scorched him.. and did you look at the two DRUM GALLON size bottles of nitrous in the trunk of the Supra?

I give the Lambro owner much props for not only being able to afford and purchase one of the finest, rarest and most beautiful automobiles ever made.. but also for holding his own against a car.. that has internal engine work done, is turbo charged, and is injected with Nitrous.

Not to mention the Lambo will tear that Supra apart on a racetrack, and tops out well over 200mph.

I hate contest like this.. because its never fair from the start.. You simply cant compare the two cars.

Give the Lambro 2 DRUM GALLON size NOS bottles and see what happens!

Or better yet.. let me run the 04 R1 against that Supra and see what happens. My guess is the Surpra runs somewhere in the 10-11sec territory.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Daekwan said:
Video will work for me in DIVX player.. but I'm sorry but I see it backwards..

The Supra did pull on the Lambro.. but I mean DAMN.. it wasnt like he scorched him.. and did you look at the two DRUM GALLON size bottles of nitrous in the trunk of the Supra?

I give the Lambro owner much props for not only being able to afford and purchase one of the finest, rarest and most beautiful automobiles ever made.. but also for holding his own against a car.. that has internal engine work done, is turbo charged, and is injected with Nitrous.

Not to mention the Lambo will tear that Supra apart on a racetrack, and tops out well over 200mph.

I hate contest like this.. because its never fair from the start.. You simply cant compare the two cars.

Give the Lambro 2 DRUM GALLON size NOS bottles and see what happens!

Or better yet.. let me run the 04 R1 against that Supra and see what happens. My guess is the Surpra runs somewhere in the 10-11sec territory.
I was about to say, as I was reading through the posts..."didnt anyone realize the supra had NOS? "

the viper was fast...the lambo was damn sweet...

·
BikeJunky
3,012 Posts
True the Supra had nos, but that video looked to me like a bunch of buddies racing for bragging rights!!!! Gotta love that shit ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts