Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a favor to ask from our SA brothers. My wife became online friends with Pierre as they both shared a diverse taste in music and exchanged music frequently in the music thread. We were both heartbroken to learn of Pierre's passing. Pierre turned my wife and forum member ""shari1ninja" on to SA artist Nadine and would really like to get her cd: Nadine - This Time I Know. Pierre told her he would help her get a copy when he got back to Pretoria if she couldn't find one in the states. I've searched everywhere and I'm unable to locate it anywhere but this SA website: https://www.somusic.co.za/index.php?ref=shop&sub=item&id=1692
I emailed them to find out if it could be shipped to the US but haven't heard anything in two weeks. My question is this... if I paypal'd you the funds, in advance if you like, would any of you mates be willing to purchase this for me and ship it to me in the US? If any of you could do this for me it would mean a great deal to my wife as well as me. Cheers.
Chris

·
Eat me.
115 Posts
I have a favor to ask from our SA brothers. My wife became online friends with Pierre as they both shared a diverse taste in music and exchanged music frequently in the music thread. We were both heartbroken to learn of Pierre's passing. Pierre turned my wife and forum member ""shari1ninja" on to SA artist Nadine and would really like to get her cd: Nadine - This Time I Know. Pierre told her he would help her get a copy when he got back to Pretoria if she couldn't find one in the states. I've searched everywhere and I'm unable to locate it anywhere but this SA website: https://www.somusic.co.za/index.php?ref=shop&sub=item&id=1692
I emailed them to find out if it could be shipped to the US but haven't heard anything in two weeks. My question is this... if I paypal'd you the funds, in advance if you like, would any of you mates be willing to purchase this for me and ship it to me in the US? If any of you could do this for me it would mean a great deal to my wife as well as me. Cheers.
Chris
Yep I'd help ya out. Not sure about the paypal thing though, I've never used it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts