Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a feeler just wanna see what I can get for this. This includes the entire package and I will not split up the parts. Its every plastic on a 08 R1 with 60 miles on it, including the gas tank and all. EVERYTHING! practically new. Nothing scratched or damaged, AT ALL. Located in NYC for pick ups.

Send me your offers.

·
What's happenin'?
320 Posts
Man, if I wasn't already spending a ton on mine right now....that black is sweet. Ballpark you'd accept?

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,700 Posts
I'm getting Fiat.............................no Black......................................no Fiat...............................no Black..........................oh [email protected]!t should of just kept my 50th :lol :lol

Tough choice man.

·
Premium Member
18,771 Posts
Hahaha..... Just toying with the idea.... I dunno

:(

Well stop toying it! Just take a look at the picture in your sig...look how bad ass that shit looks!

Then look at the Fiat plastics...and look how tacky they look. What ever happened to once you go black, you'll never go back? :lol:

·
Shane loves........me
10,198 Posts
Well stop toying it! Just take a look at the picture in your sig...look how bad ass that shit looks!

Then look at the Fiat plastics...and look how tacky they look. What ever happened to once you go black, you'll never go back? :lol:

Thank GOD I didn't have a mouthful of coke!! :lol I think the FIAT looks tacky too..........I like solid colored bikes with minimal stickers over the multi stickered bikes like the FIAT

·
Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I said the same thing, I convinced myself the black is hotter... But everyday I am living with regret!! I want that damn Fiat bike sooooo baddd!!!! You have no idea!

The blacks sick though, i love it!

·
Premium Member
18,771 Posts
But yea, Frank, do yourself a favor and ask the mods to delete this thread or lock it.. I'm telling you that you're keeping the black plastics. :fact :lol

·
Fear Nothing, Risk Everything
5,767 Posts
im sending this thread to J$
he may be interested

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.