Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about parting out my 2001 R1. Runs and Rides Fine. Has no Plastics as they had rash. Everything is there. I bought it with minor damage and slowly bought one piece at a time to fix it. I am having troubles with the title, and may part it out. What do you think it would yield TOTAL if I part it out? No Plastics No Headlight and tank is damaged everything else is there. Including NEw Seat and new Ignition, 2nd Seat Tail Cowl New Factory Mirrors, New This new that. Some used some new etc. My avatar is the bike itself. THe plastics are shown there, but they are all unsalvageble even though it doesnt look like it.
Let me know as well as offers?

·
my girlfriend likes girls
10,598 Posts
im in the process of doing that w/ my 2000.... ill let ya know inna couple weeks how it goes...everything i have is on ebay as well...plan B...so far its been decent...people want TONS of pix so be prepared to reshoot everything a few times..my personal opinion is have buyers pay shipping since theres a lotta 5 to 15 dollar parts and shipping will eat up most of that...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess I didnt make it clear. I was looking for what the bike is worth completely torn down, and parts sold. I have not declared whether I am going to sell yet or not. P

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought a brand new ignition with key for it since it was a theft recovery. It is a original yamaha part. Still, I dont think I am going to discuss individual parts from here on. Please reply if you have a ballpark estimate of what this bike is worth in parts, or if you have parted out a bike similar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.