Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Qld Squid Racer
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fender Eliminators?

Hello Boys and girls. :hellobye

I need to get myself a new fender illiminator after my old one comitted suicide on my rear tyre this afternoon. It snapped at one of the joins and was hanging from the indicator cables and was flapping around and killing itself on the rear tyre.

Any reccomendations on a new one? Powerbronze, Val Moto?

Any help is appreciated. :D

Ants.

·
Qld Squid Racer
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fender Eliminators?

Yep mine was a resart also.

Snapped clean off. God knows how long it was dangling down before i even noticed it. Dented the licence plate badly and smashed up the indicators.

I like the look of the powerbronze one. Anybody know anyone who has one? Easy to fit? etc etc. :dunno

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Re: Fender Eliminators?

Ant_1R said:

Snapped clean off. God knows how long it was dangling down before i even noticed it. Dented the licence plate badly and smashed up the indicators.

I like the look of the powerbronze one. Anybody know anyone who has one? Easy to fit? etc etc. :dunno
mine s done 10000 klm dosnt look like parting company yet..........:fact

·
aka T2
2,639 Posts
Re: Fender Eliminators?

Ant_1R said:

Get in contact with Resart and tell em what happened mate,they might replace it free of charge. :thumbup Mine snapped (unknown brand,got it at Peter Stevens) a few months back and got it exchanged for free :)

·
Doesnt Have R1
958 Posts
Re: oi

Kennardy said:
rob from mpr will knock 1 up in a day give him a call 9312 4205 he just did one for repsol....well priced to:dollar
yep :thumbup

will have to get photos of this thing, its an absolute work of art, in fact the whole undertail he did was just pure class, unlike certain shite i see for sale and on certain bikes. you call THAT a fender eliminator?! :lol

·
I bring nothing to the table!
319 Posts
Hey Ant! Too bad about these Resarts eliminators, yours is like the 4th one I've heard come apart in only a short period of time. If you're still looking try www.vfxkits.com in Canada. Their pivot plates are pretty trick and their shipping is REAL FAST, to your door in like 4 days........

Happy hunting! :thumbup

·
Qld Squid Racer
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey thanks for the help guys.

Rodzilla!, thats an awesome site man. Their kits look trick. I'll definately be looking into some of their stuff.

I'm sending my other one back to resart for them to have a look at. So we'll see how we go there.

Thanks again,

Ant.

·
Qld Squid Racer
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: oi

repsol_movistar said:
yep :thumbup

will have to get photos of this thing, its an absolute work of art, in fact the whole undertail he did was just pure class, unlike certain shite i see for sale and on certain bikes. you call THAT a fender eliminator?! :lol
So, did he make a full undertray? I have a mate with a blade with full titanium Sato system. He's looking at getting an undertray to cover under the pillion seat.

Got pics?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts