·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
:boobies

·
Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,313 Posts
My 2008 Fiat R1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well after all the waiting the kit finally showed up at my dealer the other day so without thinking twice I went and picked it up. I LOVED my all black but this is what I had originally had my heart set on and I am finally pleased 10000% percent. The bike is *insane* and I am beyond in love with it!!

Big huge thanks to my boy luis aka *speedsnice* for putting the kit on with me. Without him I would still be trying to get the windscreen off right now :crash

Heres a few pics, its snowing out so I couldnt get it out of the garage for better pics.

I am number 190/380. Supposedly only 100 kits made it to the United States and they were split 50/50 for the R6 and R1. I dont know how true that is but its what I heard from my dealer.

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,700 Posts
Well after all the waiting the kit finally showed up at my dealer the other day so without thinking twice I went and picked it up. I LOVED my all black but this is what I had originally had my heart set on and I am finally pleased 10000% percent. The bike is *insane* and I am beyond in love with it!!

Big huge thanks to my boy luis aka *speedsnice* for putting the kit on with me. Without him I would still be trying to get the windscreen off right now :crash

Heres a few pics, its snowing out so I couldnt get it out of the garage for better pics.

I am number 190/380. Supposedly only 100 kits made it to the United States and they were split 50/50 for the R6 and R1. I dont know how true that is but its what I heard from my dealer.

Glad you finally got what you originally wanted, I think you would have regretted it otherwise.
Looks great :thumbup

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.