Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after what seemed like a long wait, my bike finally arrived. I installed the Two Brothers Titanium slip ons (still need to do a little work on getting them centered) and they look great, to me. The sound is very deep and not as loud as I was afraid off. I like them a lot. I also installed the Graves fender eliminator and that was a piece of cake. I am getting ready to take the bike on a 650 mile ride this weekend, weather looks great!

Ride Safe

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
Those look :boobies bro!! Congrats on the new bike!! Now all you have to do is post up a sound clip or vid of it...:thumbup :rock

·
MK Racers 51-50
561 Posts
They look real nice man! Do you have any Pics of the graves fender eliminator before install? I ordered the Custom Led brake light w/ built in turn signals. Just wondering what the Eliminator would look like if you didn't use the turn signal mounting bracket.
Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To R1Will,

No, I don't have any pics of the eliminator kit before the turn signals were installed. I can tell you though, it would look strange without the signals. Graves has distinctive cut outs for the stock signals.

·
Banned
36 Posts
where did you buy the pipe what did you pay and what about the fender eliminator?

can you email me where you got them. Thanks

[email protected]

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
record a video with sound of those two bros

·
Registered
1 Posts
THAT LOOKS GREAT I'M NEW TO THIS R1 FORUM RODE HONDA ALL MY RIDING LIFE CHANGE OVER TO NEW 04 R1 AND HAVE ABOUT 350MILES ON IT COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THAT WHEN TRYING TO DOWN SHIFT AT HIGH SPEED FROM 3RD TO 2ND SEEMS VERY HARD DOE YOUR BIKE DO THAT TO OR DO I HAVE TO TAKE MINE BACK TO THE SHOP

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Looks sweet :thumbup

1 - 20 of 64 Posts