Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· I eat my R1
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that it does not have to do with motorcycles but I am so happy write know that I had to wright it. My wife just had my little boy today at 5:41PM he was 8 pounds and 2.5 ounces. I cant belive that Im a dad what is this worl comming to still love my R1 but nothing close to my little boy. His name is Joshua

· Farkin' hero blobs!
1,272 Posts
:D congrats to you and your wife:D
Best wishes:)

· Registered
203 Posts
Congradulations ! Hope things are going well for mom and Joshua . Now you have to start looking for mini bikes :D .

Dave
4 daughters , no boys ( takes a real man to blow the nuts off :D ). Their favourite tape is LVX , part with the pocket bikes . R1 riders in training !

· INVICTUS
15,201 Posts
Congratulations..............

My boy is 7, and he's just like me. I bought him a cool Mongoose BMX and he went right out and crashed it into one of my cars in the driveway. Dude , a son is the absolute coolest. Just think about all the toys you can get away with buying so you can play with them too. (or maybe that's just me) But the 800.00 a month child support for my ex-wife MOST DEFINATELY SUCKS ASS.

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Thats great :rock
Good luck with the new baby. You will have lots of :cryin and :ugh goin on :yesnod

· Im Watching You
23 Posts
congratulations!!! tell him we all said :hellobye ! my sister just had our first neice about 3 months ago. she is the coolest little baby! believe it or not, i love her more than the R1! i cant wait to get married and have a little one. im jealous!:boobies

· This...is a...a...suck!
1,268 Posts
-R1RIDER-
Congrats to you and yours bro! My wife and I are expecting our first in 8 weeks! I am getting nervous, I think that is why I keep tearing apart my bike and adding things to it. I have to keep busy! She is going to be a snow-X racer I hope!!! BRAAAAPPP!!

Good luck!

· R1 Gives You Wings!!!
302 Posts
Congrats! Having a son is a beautiful thing. I have a 6 yr old and he loves motorcycles. He loves my R1 the best out of the 5 I've had. GO FIGURE! A few more years and he'll be ready for a little Yam 80..... Just have to convince the little lady of the house...... :D

· I eat my R1
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everybody for the congrats. I cant wait until he is old enough so I can bye him a mini bike and a small dirt bike easier said than done though I know little kids suck up alot of money but it's well worth it thanks again

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.