Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok! So.. show your mandom.. err I mean. Your emh. Okay.. I'll start over...

Who will have the most fireworks this year? :D

I'm a bit cheap(!) regarding fireworks. I still got some left from last year. Thinking about firing that off.
It will be fun enough.
They also got this huge show in the city (over a "lake") that will rock :rock

·
something like a pimp
598 Posts
I love fireworks. But, I am going to wait until 7-4-02. Then I plan to go all out. Have been known to spend way too much money on fire works. Homemade are good too. Take an empty CO2 cartridge and fill it with black powder. Insert fuse and wax the opening to seal it. Light and run like the wind......:machinegu

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Its illegal here in the county/city limits where I live to fire off fireworks at your residence. Fourth of July and New Years the cops actually sit hidden in the neighborhoods and will nail you if they catch you. :machinegu
250.00 fine. :rolleyes:

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
A friend of mine spends about 700.00 every year on fireworks,so everyone is pretty much covered without spending anything:rock

·
I Jigga high, I Jigga Lo
1,708 Posts
Yea,
Up to $2,000 fine here in the Houston, Texas city limits. They (the law) stake out by the firework stands and use binocs :confused: to seek your every move. When they see you cross the city limits (usually 100 yards from the stand) the non-marked car gets ya. :rolleyes: I guess it is the price we will pay to light those exciting black snake jobbers AND THOSE TRICK-ASS SPARKLERS.

LATer :D

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Thats crazy!! Thats a bigger fine than getting caught for a DUI here in my county!! :confused:
Maybe I'll go really crazy this New Years. Get drunk on Boones Farm Raspberry wine, drive through the neighborhood with some of those trick ass sparklers hanging outta my mouth. :crash

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
maxprimal, the process of my alcohol consumption is always the same. :p :eek: :D :lol :butt :confused: :( :puke :cryin :sleep

EXACTLY in that order.
But okay.
Gimmee 50 bucks and bring a bucket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts