Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rangers Lead the Way
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up at 4 this afternoon. Still had time to ride home. About 15 mile through the city (Jacksonville, FL). I thought when I got it, I would be able to sleep, but no. Instead of wondering where it is, now I go and look at it. I'm gonna put some miles on tomorrow with a trip to Daytona. The ride home was awsome. This is the first liter bike I've owned. Big diff over a 750. Anything over 4000, and it is a smooth pull into the power. You can ride all day in first and second. I only shifted because I was used to shifting. Really don't need to. Awsome sound, too. All this talk about pipes, but I honestly love the sound of the stockers. They are sweet. Well, I'm going to try to post thes pics for you all. Must say, the wait was really worth it.:eek:wwn3d

·
Rangers Lead the Way
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6, thats all folks. will write more tomorrow after some miles. Also, I am interested in a group buy on the custom leds. Someone let me know. I think it is the only way to go. I hacked my fender to hell. Didn't want it any way, but I like having blinkers in town.

Attachments

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Lucky bastage :thumbup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts