Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just bought a new flasher relay to slow down the LED turn signals I in stalled. The yamaha parts site doesen't have any pictures yet, only part numbers. So where is it located on the bike, its a quiet little sucker, so I can't hear it when the turn signals are on.Thanks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Vrooom
1,531 Posts
Damn, so its not under the seat anymore like on the 04-08. Thanks Bogie even thought this is a year old thread lol...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just replaced mines the other day after doing the BlasterX taillight and Proton flushmounts. The relay is the one on the left behind the screen on the '10

·
Registered
10 Posts
Behind the dash. Under the windscreen. :thumbup
Hi
Before I fit my flash relay. I was just wondering if you could tell me if I have the take the front end off the bike or wether I can access it by just taking out the screen. I don't want to take the front end off if it's not needed :hammer:
Thanks
Steve

·
Owner of the color changing R1
16,563 Posts
Hi
Before I fit my flash relay. I was just wondering if you could tell me if I have the take the front end off the bike or wether I can access it by just taking out the screen. I don't want to take the front end off if it's not needed :hammer:
Thanks
Steve
Just remove the screen its a tight fit but it can be done

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Trackday junkie!
740 Posts
Old thread, thanks for the help.

Wasn't under the seat like the 06, nor could I find it through the service/owners manual.
Oldie but goldie :)
Couldn`t for the life of me find that stupid relay but problem solved now :fact

1 - 13 of 13 Posts